- Dimitris Bertsimas, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Statistics and Machine Learning via a Modern Optimization Lens.
- Regina Burachik, University of South Australia, Australia
An additive subfamily of enlargements of a maximally monotone operator.
- Michael Ferris, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA
Modeling and Optimization within Interacting Systems.
- William Hager, University of Florida, USA
Sparse Techniques for Polyhedral Projection.
- Michel Pierre, ENS Cachan, Antenne de Bretagne, France
About Regularity of Optimal Shapes.
- Stefan Ulbrich, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Multilevel Methods for PDE-Constrained Optimization based on Adaptive Discretizations and Reduced Order Models.
- Paul Armand, Universite de Limoges - Laboratoire XLIM, France
Regularized Primal-Dual Interior-point Methods in Nonlinear Optimization.
- Amir Beck, Technion, Israel
Primal and Dual Variables Decomposition Methods in Convex Optimization.
- Erick Delage, HEC Montréal, Canada
Addressing Model Ambiguity in the Expected Utility Framework.
- Serge Gratton, CERFACS, France
Algorithms for inverse big data problems.
- Karthik Natarajan, University of Technology and Design, Singapore
Choice Models under Distributional Uncertainty with Applications in Transportation.
- Martin Skutella, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany
The notion of time in network routing problems and a novel view on algorithm's complexity.